Tuesday 6 November 2012

Vaccination Day and Where is Nicole?!

Ahhh.. I was too sleepy to combine 2 posts in one last night.

Sunday was like a normal day, only sad thing was that I need to take a cab there because hongwee no car liao T_T
Slapped back to reality.



When I reached the shelter, something wasnt right. Instead of 2 dog pouncing on me, now I only had one- Joy.
WHERE IS NICOLE?!

We tried searching for her up and down, in and out, kennels to kennels, blocks to blocks.
She was still there before we left yesterday... The bangala had no idea either.. Zahid said she followed a lorry out. follow? as in follow behind or she was in a lorry??
We couldnt do anything as we have no leads, the only thing we can do is to wait for her rescuer to reply. I was rather sure she had brought Nicole to the vet... (at that point of time).

I didnt go for pack walk as I had to make sure Puopi was vaccinated, as well as to help out while the other dogs get vaccinated.. [VACCINATED is such a long word to type -.- im lazy]

[picture koped from google]


The vet was late, so in the meantime we did some housekeeping and organising, while minghui continue standing on the chair and the rest (hongwee,ning, nikki, ann, huiyi and jeanine - did i mis out anyone?) goes for small packwalk to halus, AGAIN. Jac and Joyce reached a little bit later and stayed back to help with the vaccination too.

Ok, sounds noob but this is the first time i learn how to put accurate on a dog..Those small small bottle one, not the usual spraying kind.
And my time record?
 After jac they all apply 4-5 dogs, Im still at the same dog. Eh, not because im lousy..
its because that dog is Guinness.. stress de leh...
Have to apply on his back and cannot just apply on fur, have to separate his fur and apply directly on the skin..
At the same time i must pray that he dun jus ki siao and bite me. tsk. tough job hahaha.

** No photos for vaccination because too busy and no time to take**
By the time i finished applying, the vet come liao.. went over to block 4, started with little remy and robin.. forgot who was vaccinated with kennel cough- rocky?
Remy is a strong boy... everyone stood up while the vet take a sample of their blood, he is the only one lying down with belly facing up. Cute max.
The vaccinations were faster than I thought. Tuckwah and pathrine was there as well..

Next kennel.. our LOL kennel..
most of the dogs had their jabs rather quickly.. The only 2 that makes ppl stress are Guinness and TUX..
You should know lah, whats new right.
Tux jus snapped at Mh the day before, and guinness is so unpredictable..
Joyce/ jac helped to hold on to Tux's head while they jab, and me brushing guinness head and keep talking to him, in hope to distract him..
Heng ah, we survived the most difficult part. Chilli just froze in one corner like how she was when she first came in, with the 抽筋 expression.

The next kennel was block 2, auntie karen100's dogs. This one.... is far more challenging than our Mr cranky.. because apart from puopi, i never really interact with the other 3 dogs, neither did pathrine or joyce..
So we went to ask the bangala for help. This bangala is a nice one, not like zahid. Will ask for his name next time. always talk to him but didnt get to know his name. and at that time, ning brought peanut back for some test alr..
im rather confident that puopi wont give any problem.. and he nv let me down.
Its the other 3 dogs that gives us headache. The fat fat male dog (jack) that most of u say is manja, growled and swear at the bangala when he bring the leash... super fierce.. i helped to leash him with a bathing leash, thats the best i could do liao 😐 Luckily he was muzzled because he struggled like mad and growl in a very scary way when they tried to jab him. The other 2 still quite ok..

While the vet and the rest went over to mdm wong there to vaccinate some other dogs, I finally had a break to eat the bread brought by pat...
BA HU MIAN BAO! my fav!!

Minghui was practising her packleadership by growling back at the dogs as they stared at her ba hu bread while she eat..
Showing the swearing expression when the dogs beg her for food...

Guinness giving his paw without us asking for it. PS: Look at Dusty... hhahah so cute
These dogs really 'ho mia', get to enjoy some of our bread..

Finally had time to bring puopi out for a walk... thats my mission of the day.
Puopi all ready...

Puopi: "wahhh the wind outside so fresh one, the kennel stinks"

Can you see the word HAPPY written on his face?

He was rather good on leash, just that he behaves like a puppy like remy they all , curious about everything.
So together with Minghui and Chilli, we walk to 'West Mall' (Pasir ris west plaza incase some of you dunno the inside joke) under the scorching hot sun.

Minghui abandoned the 3 of us outside while she went in to grab some stuff for the shelter. I stayed there like 街头艺人, the only lacking thing was a metal bowl or box for people to donate money... so many people walked past us, some gave irritated faces, some were smiling. Thank you to those who smiled, I hope fat chilli and cute puopi made your day..

okok, richard and gilbert, I USED THE FAKE SUNLIGHT AGAIN !!
I know u all confirm chop notice the effect *Side stare*

Chilli: "Minghui ah... U faster come out ah... I going to dehydrate liao... I.... I.... need water.. and Guinness....I dun wan puopi.."

Puopi: "Why u dont want me leh? I very ugly mehhh?"

Made friend with an auntie who was waiting for cab beside me.. She very ke lian because from the time mh abandon us until she comes back for us, still no cab!!!
The auntie told me she has cats and dogs of her own too, so can see she is one of those cats lovers :)

Walked back and kiss goodbye to my tui before i leave...

ok.. still got another exciting part. i reaching office liao.. maybe in the next post! hahahaah.

** Continued**


As I stepped into an unfamiliar, ulu and dimly lit factory in hope to look for Nicole,

A few stray dogs approached me, checking me out.. and after wandering for about 5 minutes, I saw a dog which look like her, dragging itself towards me..
when I managed to get a closer look, I really really hope thats its not her..

The dog was suffering from very very jialat wounds, jialat cannot even describe how serious and gross the wounds are..
Pieces of the skins are dangling from all parts of her body as thou somebody had skinned it off on purpose..
When I wanted to help her up, I realised the wounds are nothing compared to the scene i was about to digest...
She had a hole in her throat and I could totally see her internal parts, and as she cough and gasps for air, the blood would gushed out..
Im on the verge of fainting..
"how am i supposed to help her in this state?!!?!?!? die already die already..."

My mind went black tht instance, and a factory uncle walked past me.. I called for his help to save her..
Instead of helping her and bringing her to safety, he grabbed her by her hind legs, dragged her across the floor and dumped her in a pile of garbage...
*my heart was feels like it was stabbed with alot of knives at the moment*

I was lost for words....... panickly, the next thing I could think of was to look for minghui and see how can we save nicole...I remember her splitting ways with me and she is at some other part of the factory..
I dont know why, I choose to ask the uncle for help to drive me around to look for minghui..
He was driving a lorry...

Instead of going round the factory, he drove out to the main road...
and I stunned. Where the hell is he bringing me to?!
and he replied: You are not going to look for your friend..
I asked him to let me off and he refused... And so within minutes, I gathered my courage and jumped off the lorry..

Luckily I did not die nor injured myself, if not I wouldnt be here...
But! I wasnt far from the psycho uncle!!!
and so I picked myself up, beat the red lights and ran to the nearest bus stop which was rather crowded with working adults.. I supposed its about 6pm plus 7pm or so..
A man then stand beside me and said: "you just ran across the road without waiting for the green man, and its illegal.." the way he put it across sounds like im in deep shit, maybe he is one of the LTA or Mo-bai or traffic police who is waiting for prey..... and im one of the prey.. :X
I apologised and promised never to do it again (Bloody hell I almost die you still expect me to wait for red light?!)

.
.
.
.
then I ran into a backyard which looks abit like Nanas toilet..

Alot of dogs, of Miller's size, in different colors came pouncing on me non stop....
It was very very chaotic and I had a hard to pushing them off me...
and I saw No friend lynn inside, cooking.. She had cut her hair into shoulder length,and she ask:
You all want to eat Sushi Tei together anot?

******

The end

*********



























































and that was the end of my very disturbing and random "noon-mare".
I really hope next time, if any of our dogs are going for homestay or out of the shelter, pls at least let us know before hand or at least give us some mental preparation.
All of us love the dogs dearly... everyone was worried sick when we know that Nicole couldnt be found in the shelter...
And this is what happens when I think of her too much..
The dream haunted me for the next 2-3days, it was so real, I couldnt erase the scene when she was gasping for air with the hole in the throat..

And I miss her sooo..... I wonder if the adopter is able to handle her naughtiness, I wonder if they would notice her coughing and bring her to the vet, Im worried if she would be treated with TLC or would she be abused, i wonder.....

Nicole, pls take care of yourself (as if you know how to), STAY OUT OF TROUBLE and although you are one irritating terrorist, your prescence really makes a difference in Block 2..
All the best for your homestay, at least you no need to be locked up anymore...




No comments:

Post a Comment