Wednesday 19 June 2013

Cat lady

For my own keepsake, im copying whatever I posted on facebook here because in months or years to come, I doubt I will be able to track by the bloody timeline to find back what I posted.
 
And i think it serves as a good reminder for myself. In all aspect of life.
Ok, screw it, i went ahead to bring the box down. and i had a nice chat with a lady whom i have been scared of all these yrs since i was 7, i call her the cat woman cause she always feed the cats ard my neighbourhood. Amazingly after 16 yrs, and when i finally open up myself to step out of my comfort zone to talk to her, she is a really nice person. She thanked me for bringing the box for the cat...s to slp, and told me she has been feeding for a long long time, many residents complained/warned/threatened her when they see her feeding the cats and told her it is illegal. Some even mocked at her for being too free n waste money, she told them: whats wrong with that? I would rather starve and feed the cats, but its my business,what has it got to do with u.

true. talk about compassion.

And theres this cat below my blk constantly dragging her legs in an awkward manner, i finally know why. because somebody went to whack it jus cos they thought that thats the cat that poo outside their door. SIMISAI?!

You dont jus go ard breaking ppl's leg for the slightest reason, and you dont even have prove that its the cat! i hear already sibeh angst. idiot! some even complained that the cat poo outside (on the grass), seriously!! WHERE THE HELL U EXPECT STRAY CATS TO POO SIA! TOILET BOWL AH?!

anyway. the lady told me: ah girl ah you faster go home la, the haze very serious.. and so i left after saying goodnight to her. shes not that scary after all.. at least she've got a kind heart..
  
And I understand that by posting such things, I bound to gain supporters (from friends and families) and sarcasm at the same time. Well, Im not in the mood to joke about this because I feel that, if you cant help the animals/less fortunate ppl/elderly or contribute to the society or think its lame to be doing all these, don't do it. No one's forcing you to like or love or follow what we do, but please, at the very least, just keep whatever comments you have to yourself. 
 
and that's why i said:
It isnt easy to keep doing what you think is right and ignore all the 'colored lenses', weird stares and negative comments from people. Some of them are ignorant, some of idiots and some out of good will but they just dont understand why you do the things you do.
I salute the lady and all the other stray feeders/rescuers and vollies whom are able to stand still and continue to do what they deem is correct. So long as we are not harming others nor doing things that are against our conscience, dont stop. We cant please everyone in this world, so we've got to learn when to listen to others and when to jus ignore.
Lets all learn to practice ZEN zzzzzz.

SHOOT ME DOWN BUT I WONT FALL.. IM TITANIUM!!!!

I need yenyen. LOL.

Ok, damn the haze, its making me moody.

Gooder night.

No comments:

Post a Comment