Tuesday 18 November 2014

Visiting Tiger and Following the Big Big House to HongKong~



Ohaiyooooo! 


Im back! 5 things to update this time round (i'd break it into 2 separate post, if not the page will load forever with the insane amount of photos):


1) Visiting Tiger aka Hercs



One to two months back I took a bus to a ulu ulu place, call Ulu Pandan (or some where around that area luh) to visit our dear Tiger aka Hercs. Michele (his very kind fosterer) and Tiger came down to show me the way up and this fella is superrrr excited (not because he see me) but to show me the way back to his cosy home! You know lah, the usual way he run when he gets excited, like clumsy clumsy one.

Can see that he's definitely having a good time over there from the way he chiong back home, cutting through paths way, swimming pools etc etc and finally reaching the lift area, I think my sense of direction also lose to him lor. And by looking at his waistline, hmmm, they are definitely treating him like a prince. 6months + at the shelter and we only managed to buff him up like 1/4 more. But this time round, with only about 3 months, his ribs finally disappear! 


I had a great time with their lovely family, and thank you so much for having me for the night!


See~ I can see faint layers of fat on him

Happy Hercs


Snoozing.. his bed time is about 9pm

Can you let me slp already pls...

Why you still here?! I want to go orh orh liao. 



How can I forget to take a pic with him tio bo?

Sayang sayang~

I hope he gets adopted soon.. Really..


2) In the big big house .... #Hongkong 


And so In The Big Big House shifted to Hongkong, I also follow to Hong Kong ;) Haha, no lah, just nice after I planned my trip they also going there, how can I not visit them!!! Miss the humans and dogs like siao!

Mai gong liao, here are the pictures for that half a day spent with them. Hang Hau is gonna be a place for me to get away next time, go HK and just nua in the big big house...  life~ 




Trained to Hang Hau station and Jeanine picked us up from there together with Linda who happen to be in Hongkong for holiday too.. Now you know, go Hong kong must find who ;P  Bought Cam his fav Peppa Pig from Mongkong and he tried imitating pig snoring damn funny and loud.


Upon reaching her very ulu ulu house also (there's nothing within 10 mins drive from her house sia!), we were greeted with barking, and yea that gets me excited knowing that the dogs are here!! It was actually quite big, thou its still smaller than the first bigbighouse. Cannot contain my joy when I saw Indie and gang <3 

Lunch
Had my favourite dishes as lunch, awww i miss them so... Spinach salmon~



Muddie and Billy~






The wooden big big house goes to HK too~! this is the icon of the house, cannot dont bring.

Gimme Five Mudd.


Showering us with all his love by paw-ing me non-stop, while cam kept himself busy with i-don't-know-what

Perfect mugshot

Elliot is as cute as ever.. 


It's so hard to take a proper pic with cam nowadays. Little boy has grown up.

Love the way she lies on my lap. 

Waiwai and his fav dog in da house

I have one eye

I haz one eye too. This pic must credit Waiwai cause i think it is an awesome shot!

Elliot's mugshot. Handsome bo?

After lunch, we went to tour around the house~ The roof top was amazing..

Unfortunately, i only have Indie face to show

And this big boy went to take cammie's halloween costume when he passed by Cam's room -_-

In between...

They tried to fix cam's toy, Muddie tried to help with his One-eye power

Jeanine baked some super delicious cookie, i ate tons of them. Sorry cammie and mark. It's too good to resist. 

Even Mudd was waiting for it..

The 3 boys of different age group got glued to the TEEVEE

And somebody decided to become a coccoon... 

So Jeanine brought Linda and me to the near by Lobster bay which they usually spend their evenings/past time at: 

She seldom had chances to take proper pics with her dogs
and I love this shot! 

Billy the goofy girl

On our way~ down the slope...




we met this.....


Lai lai.  make friend, mai shy. 

See Elliot so brave... 

There's no lights here at all during the night time. I wonder if people do fall and roll down this flight of stairs? 

The selfie stick is not helping much this time because I lost the rubber stopper my phone kept slipping out giving me heart attacks.

And we reached!

Tranquility


 

One of the rare proper pics we have together even thou we meet up quite often 





The dogs can go off leash~ Without being complained 


 
That's also provided that they dont suka suka jump into the water lah.. If tui he sure happy one.

On our way back, this is where the smiley dog stays together with his family.
His family has a bitch face (dog) thou hahaha.

Linda with Billy

Act one only, actually he very scared one..

Do not try this at home.

If your fingers gone dont blame me. 

Big nose shot.

Ellie in his cosy corner~ 


And lets all take a nap before we leave...

Yoohoo~

 
And this billy loves to pick our shoe and bring it else where @.@ 

 Yea, this is a selfie cam took with my selfie stick. While I photobomb him.
he almost use the stick with my phone on it as a fishing rod. OMG.

As the sun sets...

We are ready (not) to leave for the airport.

I would love to stay over if I can... till next trip! 

Cam says: PEACE TO THE MIDDLE EAST!!!
(Dont know who taught him this and why.. but yea, PEACE~~ ^^)


Ok byebye.
3 more things to update for the next post.

Loves <3





No comments:

Post a Comment