Wednesday 13 June 2018

Things to avoid saying to a preggo

Just a rant post here because ive gotten enough remarks saying that ive bloated, alot,  my thigh so fat,  i lost my waist that is worse than the person,  i gained alot of weight,  i look fat and aunty now.

Thanks but no thanks. 

I obviously know i gained weight. U think fun to have ur whole wardrobe of clothes being changed becos u cant fit into ur s and m size clothes any more?

U think fun to look into the mirror and seeing ur waist growing side ways?

U think fun to step on the weighing machine and see the number keep going up but actually u oso cant do much now?


If im fat bcos im lazy and not pregnant den ok.  I deserve it.

But hello i got a living thing in my body leh. So should i go on hunger strike.  So my weight could go down . oh ya.   Or jus probably stop taking pictures and meeting people till i give birth and successfully slim down. 

Maybe that would be a better plan.

Ok jus shut up already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment