Thursday 25 October 2018

Week 37 - Counting down at home

Okay the time is finally here. The start of my "break" but isit really a break?

Day 1 at home was quite bad because I was feeling damn tired and pain everywhere. Woked up with a twisted or swollen vein on my left foot. Went to run errand at Compassone to drop cheque, had breakfast and walked back home already want my life. It sucked because i use to be able to move around so carefreely and now I can only take super small and slow steps. Not i dont want, but i cant increase the speed. Is like when you cross the road the car want bang u already but u cant do anything lol.

Sort of sprained my the other feet when i was walking tui in the evening. Sibeh sian. Stayed home and made bowties for 4 hours straight. And I also managed to update baby album to keep it on track.

On a happier note, lehubz went to buy Chinatown guotie for me cos i said i tot of eating that for breakfast ♥

Mama cooked codfish and bring over together with a nice cup of EAC blue coral milk tea. Shiok man.

...

Today is day 2.

Quite happy that i woke up to pee only at 6am in the morning inside of 2 3 4 5 am. Means i get longer quality sleep.

Walked tui in the morning, went down to buy cornflakes and milk for breakfast.
Sorted my bowties inventory, Sang for awhile, updated my website and marketing stuff, ironed lehubz shirt, kio the house, put bedsheet for nanny bed, took down the laundry and folded them, packed my whole freaking cupboard that is loaded with clothes that i couldnt fit.
Gonna do another AC in awhile.

Dear Aiden, please dont suddenly come out this 2 days ok. I want to eat hai di lao tomorrow night. See you on saturday!! Byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment