Sunday 21 February 2021

2nd mth without you

I really miss you so much buddy. 
Ytd night i dreamt of you and joyjoy. Something about u paasing and joy left on the same day after 2 hrs..

She has been struggling alot and fjghting the cancer and tumours for the longest time. 
Pls sens her some light and guide her along so she can transit smoothly.

I know you want me to celebrate ur life, those good times. But i cant help but to think of the final moments we spent together, i cant help but to cry when i think of the good days..

I know u were with us at times. When i was changing aiden after he showered, and the day when we rented car to go out without aiden, u were at the back seat cos i had this super urge to turn back and look at the corner that u use to sit. 

Really hope for the day we can meet again, with me remembering every bits and pieces of the meeting.. not jus flashes of dreams that i cant recall much.. 

I trust that u are doing fine above. I just, really.. miss you.

Alot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment