Monday 5 January 2015

Dogs.. Dogs.. and more Dogs!!!

Here are some of the random furkids I met through work/ friends/ near my workplace. 

Through PETAS event. I have STM so only managed to remember 2 of their names. If you happened to be reading this and found your dog inside do leave a comment! 

Ruby! I remember her cause of her purple tail with the tutu skirt. 

She's very small size only. 

I forgot your name le old boy. But you are about 10 yrs old? Fat fat and cute. HEHE.

Another cute pompom dog

Ahhh this pillow here loves massage from ah wai. 


This one of course I rmb! Its John john! HAHAH fei hua, toytoy bf how can forget. <3

Puggy pug. #superheavyiswear
#anotherhongjinbaoface

Renji! Too hard not to recognise hahaha. he would have scare the shit out of me if I met him 4 years back. 

Dearest Coco was there for an adoption drive. She's still up for adoption, anyone? :) Small size female mongrel. Look abit like starwars's Yoda. 

And the dogs who took part, er, their owners took part in the creative grooming competition. 

Bumble beeee.

*************************

Visited Fergie together with Anna and le bf. 

This one lagi small. She's like 2kg plus only?!
Super cute and hyper active girl.

Psst: Follow her on instagram! @Fergiethemaltipoo
*THIS IS NOT AN AD*
LOL.

Humans, why you liddat. Give me see no give me eat.

She loves to run at full speed and will slip when she zam brake.

Thinking why we dont give her food...

She's so cute and tiny I tabao-ed her home. 

effortlessly.
still can fit jacket summore.

I NOE U ARE MELTING ~

Hope next time can bring toytoy along to play with her! :)
*****************************

And Momo came for a short visit yesterday!
She's the first doggy friend that came to our house! Huat ah!

Sorry Flo, no prize for being the first.
But you get lots of cute pics of Momo. 

Toytoy with Momo. See the size difference hhahaa!


*********************************
Here's my good friend for the past few weeks!

I have been bio-ing her ever since i started this new job. But I shy ah... Dont dare to walk inside the factory to find her.. till recently.

So here's Mimi for you!

She's quite small built for a GSD.
And she has a temperament of a goldie.

She's my motivation to go to work and end work during the working week~ 
And i enjoying bringing treats for her. Happiness is when I see her running up to me like her long lost owner everytime i called for her name. 
sometimes i still feel paiseh when the workers keep seeing my face :X 
My face = call for mimi

Oh! i forgot to mention, she's like a replica of Jeanine's Indie..

Indie. Can you tell their difference? Okay, maybe indie got more scary aura ahahhaa!


I love you Mimi! 
I hope they can take care of you forever! :D


BYEBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment