Tuesday 6 January 2015

When big T meets small T (Toy & Tui first meeting)

You know hor, ever since I adopted Toytoy, I have been day-dreaming of letting them meet one another. I am very curious about what will both their reaction be like, will they fight? will they like each other? and I want to prove my parents wrong (that Tui is fierce and scary) HAHAH! My mum always say Toy will sure die if Tui were to attack her. But a part of me knows that somehow or rather, their character and frequency are about the same - Zen and hate dogs! HAHA! They prefer to be with humans, and both super dislike hyper active dogs, so just nice they wouldnt chase each other around and risk being attacked.

A year passed and I finally told myself, its now or never! JUST BRING ONLY!
And so we brought Toytoy down to farmway to pick Fatty Swissroll up. Imagine the mixture of excitement + nervousness + ah ji pa lang emotions when I brought Tui out of the farm.

Bip Bop Bip Bop.

Toytoy was in the front seat and fatty got onto the car behind. 


To my surprise, Toytoy gan gan BARK at Tui! (She usually doesnt do that to other dogs, the most she growl when they keep sniffing her and she has no where to run). 

Tui went over and tried to sniff her while wagging his tail ( AGAIN IM VERY AMAZED).


And then the small one decided to sit down properly. And so we drove over to Harlus~ 



On the way Toy popped her head to peep at Tui and this time round it's Tui's turn so he growled a little and I stopped him. Peace after that~ 



*Through out the way you can see Toytoy diao-ing Tui from the front, or even when she walk beside him* jealous perhaps?



As it is their first meeting and I am still not sure if the dogs will ki siao and start fighting anot, I kept a distance away between the two. ya lah i kia su kia si. But why risk it right, slowly ma.. 

Will let the pictures do the talking okay: 


Sorry for the very tak-glam Boyfriend behind. You will see this pose very frequently from now onwards. 



Letting Toytoy observe Tui while Tui trys to earn his treat from Bf


A happy girl

Somebody conquered his fear for big dog and gave Tui a big hug, then turn over and say: "You see even Tui accepted me".


This is also Toytoy's first trip to Harlus. Most of the time I only brought her out to dog cafes. I guess she prefers out door places like this.. See!



Carefree dog! 

And she continue running..... NEVER STOP!!!! 
I have to chase after her to bring her back -_- 
#justwhenyouthoughtyourrecallworks
and your dog ran way past u... T_T

Toytoy: Heh heh paiseh lah, I got too carried away by the beautiful scenery and space to run :P


Meanwhile..
The lazy big T..

Eat and eat..

Ah wai korkor got more treats bo?

Tui: Chill la huh.. i come here so often come until sian liao.. Let me nua here ~ 

Got free massage summore..


Toytoy: Aiyo I run till so tired liao.. need to rest..


We need some human pics afterall

This is like their closest already. Tui went for a short walk, then walk over to sniff Toytoy and we quickly separate them. #kiasi 

Considering the fact that Tui is so anal to other dogs, this is very good already hor? :)

But most of the times he is more okay with small dogs as compared to dogs of his size. He tends to sniff the smaller dog butt and hump other smaller dog at the dog run -_-"

Time to go home loh~ lalala~ 


Toytoy: Mummy can you bring me out more often? 


Stay tuned to our #theadventuresoftuiandtoy! 


TATA!

2 comments:

  1. ����������
    Admire ur love and spirit!!!
    Continue the love... this will be a beautiful memory...

    Eileen (groomer)��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words :) I will keep it up and continue recording their journey together !

      Delete