Thursday 27 September 2018

Animal Communication - Convo with Tui




Despite speaking and connecting with so many other animals, I seldom have proper comm with my own dog. Because he complained to my friends that I talk too much. LOL. So recently I decided to dial on him and asked him a few things about the plans in the coming month.

He reluctantly accepted to talk because it was his napping time and he hates to talk during the day time. LOL.


Me: Hows your leg nowadays?
Tui: Seems fine for now. sometimes sore.
Me: Aching?
Tui: Here and there, but i can walk.

Me: Do u wan to go for another swim at Hydrocanine?
Tui: "I like the car ride but i dun like the swim. Water too cold. And why must they force me (to swim/ into the water). He say "i can float (dun need to swim)"
Me: Its for your legs ma. (Cause he has suspected arthritis and muscle wastage on his hind legs)
Tui:  but it does help
Me: So how? Wan go another time?
Tui: "u all decide la. i just wanna slp. if u wan me go den i go lor. make it fast

Me: Would u like to go for another outing with Aiden (like legit Aiden the SS, not my baby) ?
Tui: denden ah? ya lor so long never see him already. he wan come and play? saw an image of denden at our gate.

Me: Anywhere u wanna go before i pop?
I was telling him not much time left and thou i cant walk long for now we wan to bring him out another time.
Tui: i know ah, u have been telling me. anywhere is fine i guess, with u all.

I saw a quick image of bedok reservoir.
Tui: Its ok, u rest. and sth like he can jus walk around our hse area
Me: Try to list some places la.
Tui: Bishan.
Me:  Why there?
He say there feels spacious.

Me: U got anything to tell me?
Tui: My food.. dun put__.. (didnt specify wad was it).  i dun like"

I thinking is it the supplement powder LOL.
Tui: Coconut (oil) I like.

Me: Will you be ok with the confinement nanny? (Shows him an image of her in our house)
Tui: she dun disturb me can lo. i will try to be nice

Me: She needs to walk around the hse, u ok?
Tui: i ok. (den shows an image of him with head melting on the floor, den his eyes will follow the CL to see what shes doing)
Tui: she lead her life i lead my life. but she cannot go MBR. that one is MY (tui's) room. I'll be watching her.

Tui: Sigh can u let me sleep already anot?
Me:  Ok la later come home i bring you go gaigai.
Tui: Ok come back soon, see u later. bye.


LOL. I sound like a needy gf trying to strike more convo with a uninterested boyfriend. tsktsk.

No comments:

Post a Comment