Thursday 27 September 2018

Week 33 - Talking to baby and false contractions

Oh hi! Im back after that emo day and thankfully Ive managed to pick my emotions up and count my blessings.

Week 30 > 32 > 33

Weight gained check: 10kg.
Before Preg: 54/55kg (too good life)
Current/ Last weighed at Week32: 65kg
Baby's weight: 2.1kg 


It's the last few days of September, and with October approaching, it means we are left with about 4 to 5 weeks before baby comes (anytime).

Looking forward to Oct because it's a month full of anniversaries and celebration (if we ever do). HAHA.

6th and 7th Oct - Reiki Class ( I hope im able to survive 2 whole days of this course)
10th Oct - ROM-versary
15th Oct - Gynae appointment (Swab test and Whooping cough jab)
16th Oct - Anniversary
21st Oct - Pattor-versary
24th Oct - Start of my leave/ working from home and counting down to Aiden's arrival. 
28th Oct / 29th Oct - Tuitui's official 2nd year of homecoming day with us <3
29th Oct - Waxing appointment (Not sure if baby will come any time earlier than that but ya please just baked a lil longer ok). 

For a record, I went to the salon yesterday to get my haircut and the person was blow drying my hair. And i heard baby saying "mummy, its very noisy again" LOL. #can. The last time he complained that it was noisy and disturbing his sleep was when I went to the dental for cleaning of my teeth. And the drilling sound was quite loud.

Few days ago i casually asked baby when will he be out and i got the number 25.  So I was like , oh yea 25th Oct seems fine, thou a lil early and its the 2nd day of my leave -_-. Then i looked at my phone and saw the date 25th (Sept) too.

That evening, I had a "contraction" episode and it was so freaking painful like food poisoning and you wanna laosai feel. It come and go within a few min but will be back in 10-15mins again. Was so scared that its gonna be early labour. Went to the toilet 3 times and thankfully by the last time (i had diarrhoea) and it stopped. WAS PRAYING SO HARD HE DIDNT MEAN TO COME OUT ON 25TH SEPTEMBER SIA. Cause lehubz was in Malacca for work trip. And its really too early for him to be out now. So I told baby, please choose a day your father is around. Not now not now.


Ok, till then!


No comments:

Post a Comment