Friday 14 May 2021

...

Its so hard to be a parent. I am fighting so hard to keep my saint and maintain my cool whenever aiden whines non stop for something or when hes into the DONT WANT DONT WANT I DONT WANT mode when he cannot absorb a single shit we say. No fucking things can pacify him. 

And when lehub comes into pic, most likely he will melt down for the next 30min at least. And by then i couldnt stop. But its bcos he didnt listen to me in the first place. When i try to intervene it becomes my fault for not being able to hold it and like i 宠坏 him. And this causes strain between me and hubz. I didnt wan to let aiden cry so long bcos later he will choke or cry till flu and the noise, nth good comes out of it. I dunno wad i shud fucking do at times like this. I cant walk away. I feel i shud still be there to let aiden noe if he needs comfort and 想通, im there. But am i really capable of being a mother. Idk....

I really dunno wats the best way. If i scold it feels like i cant control my own emotions and ego as an adult. If i let it be, it builds up, and on days tt im really having shorter patience due to lack of quality sleep, the irritatedness just builds up. 

Sometimes i feel like a slave at the beck and call of aiden. Hes not exactly a bad child, he does says thank you etc but at the same time maybe my leniency led him to taking me for granted: mummy i want watch tv, mummy i dun wan this channel, mummy i wan drink water, mummy i dont want that, mummy i want my toy... and it goes on.

And during times that hes at the tired and cranky stage, its worse. Do u noe we are tired too. 

Im v tired mentally and physically even thou i had my leaves last few days. 

Sometimes i feel like im going to just loose it and scream like a crazy woman or maybe i shud jus disappear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment