Friday 21 May 2021

How can I..

Happy bday to myself.
31st alr. And im showered with lots of love from everyone.

But back to topic. Fb has been circulating alot of abuse cases. Mainly one from amk where 10 cats has been slashed with deep wide wounds. 
I felt so helpless looking at the images.
Came across one comment where somebody suggested a proposal to let schools adopt a few animals each as their own, and also have cca to let kids take care of the animals to 培养 them about responsibility and kindness. The idea sound so good and exiciting..

Shandy ask why dont i start about making it come true instead of hoping. I thought of gathering the original poster, linda and maybe one mummy grp mummy who is a educarer/pre sch teacher to see how we can work towards this.

But sadly, i was always reminded that its tough bcos there are too many concerns and considerations to the safety and also having to deal with monster parents.

Am i day dreaming or being to naive? Is this achievable?

How can i help to make a change in my own ability? Instead of sobbing at posts, feeling sad and helpless, how can i contribute more with what i have and can cope to the animal welfare?

I was looking at fostering for the 1 to 2 mths im home. But at the same time, im scare later suddenly cb and aiden will be home / will requires alot of attention.. bcos my life is not just mine now. Plus i got no income to really have a say. I cant be unfair to the hubz also when making such decisions. 


How universe , how?

No comments:

Post a Comment