Wednesday 12 December 2012

Experiencing the HDB life with mongrels

What a lame title.

And due to the stupid blogger saying that i have used up my 1GB of space, now i have to minimise the photos i want to post =/ If not.... then i will hve to pay for convenience zzz.

Havent had the time to settle down and blog, my schedule are jammed packed after the papers.. And samsung blogger app isnt very nice to me cause it doesnt allow me to log into my muttsandme acc. 

here i am, drafting the post in email while waiting for bus to go bedok inter lol.

Last Sat, Ah beng was on MC. So we are left on our own.. Yonglin came for the 2nd time with hongwee. I thought im early, tricia and them came way before me -.-
My partner for the day was Bahgeh aka Kaeyan


Shy kaeyan... why u dun wan stand closer ~.~

its my first time walking her, even thou I had touched her before , i wasnt really sure of her temperament. Bubble welcomed me with poop prints on my tshirt T_T.. Was quite worried that bahgeh would snap and i dunno how to put on her harness for her! After trying for 10 minutes cornering her from one side to another , i gave up and called for SOS from Viv.
Saviour... at least she know how to put on the harness.. cannot laugh at me la, i normally only wear for miumiu and most of the time she wear collar de hor.

After the rest - ann, wj, changmeng, huiyi and the organiser who was late himself (marvin raymie jojo ng) etc reached, we proceed with our walk. Our destination of the day was Pasir ris beach.


Its surprising how the both of them can be so near each other. ^^nice...

Bah geh looking happy :) It warmths our heart when we see their happy faces

Yenyen, this is not a place for u to sun tan!!!
and weijie's head popped out from viv's back :O

Cut through the canals and those infront waited for us near the road side.. swopped leash with yonglin cause he was having a hard time to control baby with his long leash, super subborn this person, must force him to change then can..

The stubborn...

My macho bf

Mr 随便 and 破皮


Viv and Yenyen
Hongwee trying to act "just nice being captured", he must have planned and waited long enough to appear here..

Joy and ann


Tricia and peanut

Nicole and sasha were happily playing while waiting for us,
 bahgeh made herself at home and lie down,

old jack again, slowly catch up with us tgt with his ah pek partner..

The 2 ah peks.... best friend forever
Reached the usual shelter where we would rest, spammed a few photos and we decided to head back to ericsson..


Took a different route this time, instead of Walking along the roadside, we cut through the block of flats. Finally had the chance to walk my bf in a neighbourhood.. dream come true ~.~ thou its not my own neighbourhood.

Its super fun when our dogs all jumped over the barriers (the curb/divider along the walls). Tui has athelete (dunno how to spell lah) blood in him one hor, so cool when he jump in and out like a breeze.. even bahgeh and fatty yenyen can jumped too!
Marvin was saying: ehhhh u all dont like tt leh, keep walking those routes that has alot of divider, jack cannot jump laaaaa.. 
hahahaha.
All ready to beg for food from weijie korkor
i dunno why he open treats must give the very 享受 expression thou.. ;/



Slacked awhile under the blocks to take some pictures.. stupid hongwee his photography skills really sucks.. come out the pictures 70% blur one !!


Yenyen .... (and me) looking pretty here HAHAHAHAH
And after we left the place, he suddenly realised his phone is gone -.- super careless lehhh.. (heng u didnt lost the dog and only realise it like 15 min later).
Luckily he found it in the drain where we rested just now. 

We ended the session rather early as we didnt go down the waters nor did we go to pet movers. i miss gg to pet movers.


Settled the dogs back and bathed them. Realised that Momo's ear had new wounds on the left :( and so i decided to at least wipe off the blood for her.. I know it must br painful when i touch, she kept shaking her head and avoid, after i cleaned off most of the blood i wanted to clean one last time and that is when she got pissed off and snapped at me. Thank goodness its just a warning snap she didnt really attack me.. 
I guess the wounds are caused by nicole cos this morning nicole was disturbing her and both are swearing at each other.. zzz..
seeing momo like that makes people sad . she can be a really sweet dog one..

Left the shelter about 12 plus 1pm, Viv, huiyi and me headed to ehub for lunch at Yam's kitchen *scream for fish maw soup!!!*.. While waiting for lynn to come, we went for impromptu mani pedi session. Both of us concast and zone out when the manicurists are attending to us.. damn funny.

And we watched Life of Pi :) Was quite worried that it will be a boring show after hearing richard's review.. I would rate it a 3-3.5 stars for the awesome graphics. Love the tiger and waves.

Forgot who asked me what have i learnt from the movie.. and i replied: tigers can be friends hahahaha. 

ok, thats about it.

Puopi says : BYEBYE!!

will draft my sunday's session on my way to work tml perhaps. :D byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment