Saturday 15 December 2012

Meet the parents session

Wah the post like very over due liao..
Its finally the day where tui meets its parent-in-laws!

Insert many smiling faces

I was rather surprise and almost choke on my breakfast when my dad says he wants to visit the shelter with me. woahhhh...
so i took the chance and ask mummy along. she was nervous and scared upon hearing it but wasnt reluctant. 
and so... everyone in VA sort of counted down with me to this special day.

I was praying for good weather.. it feels like an super important day for me which i hope it wont ruin any impression of them of packwalk and shelter. 
mummy kept asking me alot of SASQ prior to the day like:
"will the dogs know that i was bitten last time, then they remember me and will bite me again??" - siao ah! i told her: you go out kena beaten by guyA, u walk on the streets 10 years later who the hell knows u are being beaten before and beat u??? 
then she ask.... 
if i go there get bitten and attack by the dogs wad would u do? 
me (with a poker face): send u to hospital -_-
Seriously mummy, #LASTWARNING.
and so we had breakfast tgt den cabbed over, man.. we are super early.. reached like 8am. which is also a gd thing cause i get to slowly intro them to all the dogs..

Block 2 furkids are all locked up, except for the white dog in the first kennel.. after roughly intro-ing the block 2 dogs, i brought them over to block 4, jiahui saw mummy's sibeh stressed face and gave her a welcome and comforting hug hahaha. i guess that helped quite abit. intro-ed bb sasha peanut n bahgeh.. 
after that showed them the ex-LOL kennel and legendary Guinness who broke records. 

Went back to block 2 and i went into the kennel to play with tui and yen while both of them stand outside the kennel 
All the "Ar Buay Koon Ki Lai" face
Yenyen ~
After seeing how i how and interact with the 2 fatties, i let them out and !!!!!!
My lao bu squat down to cuddle them!! my eyes going to drop out already i tell you. didnt expect her to do that- like so fast!! 
Although the dogs look super unwillingly...haha

Yenyen face really like a not happy

Give some face leh, my mummy first time hug big mongrels, u both should be honoured
papa also played with them.. then, the bangala need to wash the other kennels so bo bian must release the monster nicole and the rest.. so i asked them to wait outside the fence, let nicole they all run finish alr den come in..

while i was alone inside, tonic came out to pee.. yenyen suddenly went over to check out, the next minute she was attacking tonic who was caught unprepared. the moment it screamed, the other dogs ran over to attack it as well. Yenyen was literally biting and pulling tonic's fur :(( The scene was really traumatising and unforgettable... seeing tonic's helpless face. Meanwhile i ran to grab the dustpan and chase the bullies away. 
They retreated, with tonic's fur still in yenyen's mouth. wtf. 
Poor tonic slowly limped back to its kennel. sighh... this is life, humans or not, the weaker ones will always get outcasted and bullied, just like how meimei was traumatised last time...

wah lao haven even say until packwalk and im reaching somerset alr. i sure am long winded. continue another time! zzz.
*******
After the drama, we led the dogs out to the car park, gave mummy yenyen and tui to papa. And roughly taught them how to handle the dogs. I was rather worried that my mum dont know how to handle the dog, and her speed super slow. Luckily theres hongwee behind so he help me to 'look after' my mum during the packwalk.

Finally a pic with smiling faces

And I realised I nv take any pictures with them :(
My mummy face from the start all very tak glam

Fatty + fatty :X

 My handsome bf specially wore tie to meet his mother-in-law

 Mummy got a "army face", AHAHHAHAHAH
But i must credit her for walking Yenyen quite nicely :)

The long long route to Halus with a Tek Gor infront...

The weather turned for the better, windy, not raining and no scorching hot sun. Fengyi,Ruiling, Papa, Mama and me reached Halus first. And we thought the others were just behind (not far away) from us. After resting for 10 - 15 mins we started wondering where are they, cause normally our speed not so slow one.

One by one they came as Fred was teaching some of them along the way. And a few of them went to pick up ALL's dogs. Finally saw some of the dogs that they have been talking about. I only remembered Cookie, because it had a super "cool" appearance with Marvin. -_____-"

Pls tilt ur head cos i dunno how to rotate video.

Marvin cycled all the way from Sengkang to Farmway to listen to Fred' training, and he did not plan to walk anydogs. But some how, he was given Cookie and he ji tao tie cookie on his ankle and cycled to Halus. FAINT!!!
Had intensive training that day haha. Yuanzhi became the demo model for the day together with her Tux.
We were taught how to introduce one dog to a pack of dogs.
Spot the airing armpit pose again!!! ANOTHER ONE INTO MY COLLECTION.
 Instead of just bringing the dog into the pack, we can use another (most balanced) dog, introduce it to the new dog, den bring both of them back into the pack. Baby was also used as the demo dog, I bet shes totally tired out by the end of the session.
Its a good exposure for my parents to see how dogs growl and swear, how we should control them and the situation.
After that was practical session to practice on loose leash walking. I walked cookie and it smells like miumiu (Lol, random). After that Minghui ask us to change to more challenging dog, so i took peanut instead. This one really challenging, challenging until im the last one to reach back the shelter (resting point) as it kept pulling, once it pull, we have to stop and dont let it get what it wants (which is to faster go back to its pack - baby and sasha).


That's Fred in the vest!
Look at hongwee's face ....


Huiyi and ALL dogs

Baby, Sasha and Joy

 Fred also demo-ed loose leash walking on baby and peanut and it really works. So I guess we need ton of more practices, its not impossible, just that we need alot of training and patience to work on it.
On the way back I walked peanut, was given some guidance during the walk..
It was a long day for everyone, didnt go to pet movers again :(
Papa and mama buay steady, reach shelter never wait for me then go back already... I guess their energy are totally drained out liao.
The pup is so cute but i cant stand my face. T_____T

Just nice gentle paw had their flea market and theres 2 very cute puppies ~.~ one of them look like little handsome.. Their T shirts are very cute too! "I LOVE YOU SO MUTTS" , the electric blue tee wasnt on sale that day..
After that Nikki, Lynn, Me, Chris-toe-pher and hongwee went to eat popeyes.
Visited ah mah and ah max after that.
* I want to thank my papa and mama for making the effort to understand your daughter more. By sacrificing their sleeping time, free time and most importantly conquering your own fear for dogs because you trust me, even thou its a short (not really short la hor) 4-5 hours, I believe it will leave a deep impression and wonderful experience in you all. And!!!!! that you all have seen my boyfriend and accept him ~.~ 
Thank you very very much Muackkkkssss*
Ok that it, byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment