Monday 3 December 2012

Replacing Hongwee as Omega for a day =/

Anything special this session?
YEA OF COURSE

All ready for my saturday!


1. Cause another person fall in love with Mongrels :P
Yonglin (aka Chris, eh minghui stop making fun of my
Pronounciation!) came down for try out today, starting from scratch, and he is super early (not bad not bad, can see your effort even thou is because you estimated the journey timing wrongly LOL!). Luckily I was omw, earlier than the meeting time with the others.
I was full of dogs fur by the time richard they all reach.. Of all dogs, Yonglin was more attracted to shy Jingle. Haha (can sense sparks -("v")-> ). Richard took up the challenge to walk Nicole hahaha.



Fatty yenyen with her ever-so cute and focused expression..

The attack of ChangMING not ChangMENG:
Doesnt matter if its Ming or Meng because either way, he still get chewed up by Nicole


This naughty girl wont give up.
And yes, this is what happens to me too when I go in..zzz



Can you be like her? Zenn daoooo almost falling asleep

 Joei's first proper photo with the shelter dogs, WAH i must help her collect album also liao, apart from Feng Yi, Jiahui and Phoebe..
Dont see momo bin caocao until like that, she is actually quite cute one, when I sayang her ears she will tilt one side haha.

This is Tonic! Ok, i cant rotate the pic so u need to rotate your phone/head
The eyes look abit scary thou..



Gluttoness to a whole new level


2. Weikang and Handsome finally managed to join us for packwalk today!!! After soooo long, Handsome and Mudd finally reunited. Er... But the special moment when Mudd saw handsome was so 冷场. Hs was wagging his tail non-stop the moment he alighted from the car, sniffing around and checking everyone out. When he saw Mudd, he quickly went over, Muddie (Side stareeeeeee) gave a damn 不甘愿 face, with tails tucked inbetween his legs and almost swearing at poor Hs. Zzz.
Eh Gilbert, I cant find this pic on Fb So i just use the one whoever send in groupchat..
From left : Tricia, Jac, Nofriendlynn and weikang
(yenyen -__-)

The brothers.. Finally together again :) Pic credit to Weikang, paiseh i just koped from your FB haha.


Tui wasnt very co-operative with YL so I swopped Puopi with him.. Ahhh... Bf, you are back to myside. (dream came true cause the night before I dreamt of Minghui saying that I have been walking Tui too much, never try other dogs -_-"), tsk you see the amount of mental stress you gave me.. HAHAHA.
Yonglin and Puopi

ChangMING and Marvin's love - Jack

The king is drinkin water, stay clear

Taken by NFLynn, guess whos?



3. 1 Dec 2012 is also the day Mudd goes home with Jeanine! Really hope that this time round he can adapt and stays there forever. Cross our fingers. *Y*

We head over to the beach through canal, and Tui shitted for 4 times during the whole walk :(((
Peanut also.... laosai laosai all the way.

Minghui was soooooooooo late that she had to meet us half way to catch up with the pack. (U owe us one cup of KOI each)
Nikki the super pink girl

Had our 2nd lesson at a different environment, the beach. We settled down at the usual area with shelter and I was, without volunteering, asked to demo for all of them. 

Very attentive....
:((((((
Omega of the day :((( Hongwee I miss u, pls come and take back ur omega title...



I have no freaking idea what am I supposed to do until Minghui told me to demo as a DOG.
TMD. We got 10 dogs over there u dun wan to use den u ask me act as dog :(((( I swear next time she ask who want to volunteer, i wont even have eye contact with her.
And since its Yonglin's first day, I wanted to formally intro him to the rest of them, thats when I became omega because I pronounced his name as CHRIS-TOE-FER -_____________-"
Ok. Moving on..'

Packleader staying back to kiosai?

We then went to the beach to chill..
The usual dogs went down the water without much hassel.. Handsome and peanut were happily swimming too..


Im amazed with my posing skills too.. Joei, must learn from me!! Just pose only!!
PS: Can see the "FIRE RESCUE" guy? Next time your house got fire, Just call him only !!




Jia Hui with Puopi



 I wonder what is the kayaking/canoeing thinking of when we invaded the place..

 The sky definitely wasnt looking good :/

 Baby digging gold

Ann with Joy

Joy looking fierce and stupid with all the sand on her face..


 handsome practicing his swimming skills


 The kayaking/canoeing uncle STILL HAVEN GO INTO THE SEA

 This angle of hers is so not flattering..


Puopi still afraid of going into the waters, but I cannot let him just stand there and get away with it, since come to the beach liao, of cos must get in.
Coaxing him.....

死都不要下水!!!

And so I tried, he put up with much struggle initially but when he gets into the water, he can swim well !
Tried running from a distance with him, hoping that he will not jam halfway but failed.


 Someone caught off-guard in her most unglam post #2 apart from the airing armpit pose

Ba Geh Aka Kaeyan looks so happy ^^ gonna walk her this coming session!


After a while, I took back Tui and help tricia to hold Yenyen as well..
For 2 secs, the most scary thing of my life happened. (she ran away, the leash just slipped off my hand).
the next moment was me chasing after with my life and tui beside me.......... looking at her fat butt galloping~~

*Pls use your imagination because everything happened too fast and sudden, so no pictures*

And just when Im about to go up the grass patch, tui was ahead of me, I slipped and Zoooommmmm BAmp BoOm PiAk - flat on the floor. The impact was rather great that I cant get up, and luckily BF stop chasing and came back to my side..
The next scene was me lying on the ground, Nikki chasing with 2 bags from behind shouting: Yenyen ~ yenyen~ den she suddenly decide to walk and i was like !?#!@?#! She(Yen) alr run so fast you (Nikki) still so chill sia!!

Lynn managed to catch up and I heard her laughter from afar.... I dunno if shes laughing at Yenyen or me :S
Then when I get up, minghui was here too already....
Stupid sia!! YENYEN WAS CHASING THE BIRDS!!!!!!!
Luckily with her heavy body mass, she did not run far..... Cannot imagine if its Nicole or Joy...
>,<
It was bloody embarassing because behind me were about 8 people having lessons on canoeing. FML.
I dunno if they saw it or not.

Returned to the pack, washed up my sandy 'wu gui shoe' and head back to shelter..
Thats my boy...  After I fall down

Peanut by then, was shitting water.... clear water... the water literally gushed out from her asshole, until we thought its pee. A very sad scene, and i seriously hopes she recover soon..

<--- The kaypo on the left
Ann helping Joy to overcome her fear of drain

Back at ericsson carpark, I saw my mix blood idol and I immediately (So sorry tui) abandoned my bf to Gilbert.. Cant help, Camcam is just toooooo cute to resist. Although I returned him to Jeanine's hubby after like 5 min. Weikang gave me the look and said: So fast u cannot tahan?! next time how?!
LOL, next time then say lor! hahahaha.

Koped from Jeanine, can see my mix blood idol drinking from his milk bottle not?! SOOO CUTE
Bid goodbye to Mudd+Jeanine+Family & Weikang+handsome after a long draggy goodbye session.
Marvin and Huiyi in the meantime were spamming our groupchat with 150+ whatsapp with their sweet no nothings. About meeting in shelter and wanna send muddie they all off / bid goodbye... end up.... muddie go home liao they also dunno.. -___-"


Bathed the dogs, and for the 2nd time, the hose decided to play prank on me, this time round i dragged everyone in HAHAHAHAHA machiam raining.


Ok, this wasnt saturday, but this was exactly the same case---> look at the tshirt HAHAHH
  
A very cute pic of Nicole and Viv :)


Sunday was more happening as they went to take the ALL dogs out for the first time.
I dont really know what happen, so ya. Some pictures for you all to see and imagine the captions la hor.
This coming weekend is gonna be an exciting one cos I have 2 special guests. Hiak Hiak Hiak.
 Huiyi's butt is attractive, maybe she spray perfume hmmmm...
  Need me say more? Lynn,你可以在 MAN 一点

Marvin Raymie Jojo Ng


Jac, you look more tired than the dogs leh.. Aiyooo..

 So... lynn is one of the 5 confident people ;)

Cute, but I dunno your name, YET, but i will meet you SOON


PEANUT SAYS ... GOOD NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment