Sunday 10 November 2013

Mini Chalet BBQ Gathering

We were invited by Joan and Arthur (Rescuer of 3 Es) to their chalet BBQ on 8th Oct 2013.
 
Squeezed in Wai's car with the rest after work and we reached the carpark about the same time as Ah Beng.
 
My mini boyfriend came too!!
Just when I thought I should help out in preparing the food abit, (i was poking the mashmallow) someone shouted: MAyyyyy!! Your mini bf come liao!!!
 
Lol, so my first reaction was, Aiya simi mashmallow~ that can wait!
 
and i ran to Cam cam hehehehe.
 
I bet Minghui's face is like -___-"
 
He brought along his truck too..
 
And he's wearing the 父子 theme with Mark.
 
The cooker of the day:
 
 
Cinthia at there Bai sui only.. she's just too bored.. HAHAHA
Marvin aka Moomin also another vase, he was late!! and hungry...
 
 
All these while with me running around (not to cook lah, to play with camcam), and the rest cooking.. Minghui was....
 
Sitting.. eating.. talking..
 
 
 
and glue-ing her butt to the chair and refusing to move... zzz
 
 
Hilda cutting her birthday cake :D
*See Minghui in the background..happily helping herself to the food...
(we were listening to Hilda's funny stories about weijie's shelter scandal HEHEHE)
 
 
Super hard to take a proper pic with this wobbly snake
 
Chubby snake.. U see his tummy. Omg.
 
 
 
 They say me and Joei look like anime character bcos of our hair..hehe
 
And while we were taking this pic, guess who's behind the camera man?
 
HAHAHAHAH MARK trying to call for camcam
Damn funny!!
 
 
 
Jeanine, me and Joei :D
 
Jeanine!
 
 
 
LOOK AT THE LIFE BUOY !!! its hard not to notice it seriously marv.
 
 
 
 
 
Joan and me
she look super young that day
 
me and the ah mah (Cinthia) who cannot sit still. She literally stood for like 3 hours while we were there. Die also dun want to sit. very ti ki one.
 
It was a short and mini gathering but we had lots of fun and laughter :) Thanks Joan and arthur for inviting us hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment