Sunday 10 November 2013

Our first professional photoshoot session by - Photography by Sandra , & short stories

I know im super overdue with all my posts.. I need to blog like 2-3 stories a day to catch up on the events in my life man. Oh well~
 
 
21st Sept 2013
 
Our destination of the day was THE BEEEACCHHHH.
Jack and Joyce were super well prepped with props and decorations for the dogs as we are going to have a professional photo shoot by a kind lady Sandra. She was in the Vet science profession for a good 20 years but decided to pursue her dreams in photography and had obtained her Diploma in Professional Photography recently.
 
We were all super excited for the dogs as THEY FINALLY CAN HAVE PROPER SELF PROTRAITS OF THEMSELVES (instead of the usual lousy quality blur blur/ heavily edited pictures taken by me).
 
We spent a good 2 hrs plus with the dogs taking turns for their shoot.
 Sandra was really patient with the dogs and us, humans HAHAHA. She even bought treats and squeaky toys to capture the dog's attention. Some dogs like Baby and Ernie are born to be dog models. While my Tiger and Coco @.@ We had a really hard time making them sit still yo.
 
The really fun part is when you see all the humans trying their best jumping around and making high pitch noise at the back to capture the dogs' attention , totally no image one.
 
Ok, I shall let the pictures do the talking. REALLY ALOT OF PICS SIA!!!
 
 
So while we were waiting for our turns....
 
Joei checking for ticks on Coco
 
Eddie with the fake sun rays
 
Tiger in her purple halloween decos
 
Spidey feeling happy~
 
 PP the handsome boy looking slim IN THIS PIC ONLY
 
Coco the little red riding hood (She looks more like the wolf in the ah ma's clothing thou)
 
Eddie looked like..... Lol. i cant find a word to describe. Any ideas??
 
Sox the pumpkin hero~
 
I wonder who did this HAHAHAHAH. The face is so cramped until i cant figure out which dog was it. Sasha???
 
We took about 800-900 pictures that day. LIKE A OMG!!! 几多一下。。。
 
& here are the final products:
 
Coco
 
Sox
 
Tiger
Me and T+C
 
 
 
My Trios together
(eh seriously not easy to capture this hor)
 
 
 
Baby
 
 
Sasha
(Before slimming program)
 
 Eddie
 
 Ernie
 
 
 
Tonkin
 
 
WHICH ONE DO YOU LIKE BEST?
 
 
Jeanine, me and lynn
 
Half of our VA team :)
Some vollies and dogs didn't get to take the pics as they had to go back earlier :/
But nonetheless, thank you Sandra for all the awesome pics!
 
Behind the scenes:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You see a lot of yellow bananas scattered around
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
:) The day ended on a happy note.
 
 
******************************************
When you cry for help and no one comes to rescue....
T_T
 
28 Sept 2013
 
I went to shelter OTOT looking forward to walk my boyfriend.
What greeted me at the gate was something lying on the floor.
No, not bird. If not I wouldn't be taking pictures for you guys to see, I would have probably fainted on the spot if the bird was in that state *swallow my saliva*
 
It was a dead rat.
Okay lah, dead rat are considered a rather common sight in shelter. It's like the 4th time I saw one.
Last year while we were doing spring cleaning, there's this rat that was stucked on the fence until it became mummified already. Yucks.
 
 
What bothered me was HIM DOING THIS!!!
 
 
WTF..................................
*I feel like vomiting by looking at this pic
*swallow saliva swallow saliva*

ARGHHH!!!
 
T_T
 
I don't dare to go into the kennel as Im scared that he will bite the rat and run over to greet me and the corpse will bua on my leg. I will freaking die on the spot.
 
Tui picked up the rat and there's this criak criak criak sound coming out. I supposed its the bone ....
 
I stood there for awhile, feeling lost. And the next minute im jumping here and there screaming for  Help help help!!!  Couldn't contain the disgustingness even thou it wasn't a bird. And I refuse to go in with the rat on the floor.
 
 
After 10 mins or so..
 
And I realized nobody gives a damn about me.
Cause I was the only one there.
 
And no one could hear me because my screams were drowned by the dogs' barking.
 
Luckily I still remembered to use my brain. Although I don't always use it.
To go and find the bangala for help.
 
Bangala to the rescue!!!
 

Byebye poor rat. sorry I couldn't help you, I hope you reincarnate with a better life next time.
omituofo..
 
The first thing I did when I went into the kennel was to wipe Tui's mouth and face THOROUGHLY with wet tissue. Arghhh..
 
& out he goes for his gaigai~  

Poo poo half way. His expression very cute leh..
DONT JUDGE ME FOR TAKING HIS POO-ING PIC
 
we went to HDB


Sakura Tui
(ok, I know that's not a sakura lah!)

The flower look nice on him~


Love seeing him rolling on his back

Sibeh comical face


Lai, let you all see one selfie of myself.
This is my blog afterall. Must feature 一下

 
Satisfied with the content anot?
No ah?
Ok lor one more one more post.
 
Will post it separately later.
 
Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment