Sunday 10 November 2013

Sox Sox at the vet

In between Sept, Sox was attacked and bitten until quite jialat. She had an open wound on her front leg and had to be warded at the vet.
 
 
 
 
I had my wisdom tooth operation on the same day and after resting I cooked some chicken and cabbed over to the vet to visit her. Luckily the vet is at Bedok South only..
 
Poor girl was so scared when I first saw her..
The vet tech told me they werent able to walk her as she's super afraid. (Can imagine...)
 
This was the healing wound.
Her face when she first saw me.
 
She's damn stupid i tell you. I called out to her a few times and there's no reaction from her.
And I figured out that..
Oh ya im wearing my specs ah..
So I removed my specs...
 
and she slowly came up to me.
WAH LAO. GOT THAT HARD TO RECOGNISE MEH.
 
 So I fed her with some chicken. It took her awhile to warm up and realised ITS ME :D
Mai giah mai giah~
 
The vet tech and vet were very happy that I came to walk her, im also very happy lah :) Even thou im still abit seh from the 麻醉药. But then I thought, 1-2 hours of my time in the day to her could mean alot to her. At least she gets to get out to pee and poo for awhile rather than cooping up in the cage, becoming even more stress when the other dogs whine.
 
 
She was so excited when I leashed her and *Pam* the moment we stepped out of the vet she was super happy~
 
Only thing was that she couldnt get use to the "Collar of shame"? It kept knocking onto my legs too.
 
 
She seemed to have forgotten her pain.
 
Happy sox
 
See the glimpse of happinness in her eyes?
I think i did.
 
me with specs and without specs very different ah?
 
When we returned to the vet she was so gian to go out again...
 
Trying her best to squeeze out Lol.
 
 
 
 
 
Compare the face
 
So for the next 2 days I spend 1-2 hours visiting her and bringing her for a walk around the clinic.
That's the least I could do ba..
Jeanine went down too, she brought her yummy beef!
 
 
Sniff sniff the green green grass
 
 
 
Eh i like this pic!
 
 
 
Looking much more happier uh?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Her sian face after the walk.. yearning to go out again or was she tired?
 
You not tired i also tired ah..
She didnt want to sit down and rest T_T
Like a busy bee checking out the surrounding..
 
 
 
By the third day, she was about to discharged. Received a call from Joan asking me if I could follow them to send Sox to her fosterer's place as she was climbing all over the car.. Another kind lady, another Sandra volunteered to help look after Sox :D
 
So they picked me up from my place and we head over together. This girl was standing up looking out of the window during the ride. Heng I brought along some treats to pian her..
 
We stayed there awhile to make sure Sox settles down..
She had the whole kitchen to herself and she have 3 other furry friends..
 
Seeing that she was rather comfortable there, we left...
 
 
Fastforwarding to Mid Oct, we visited Sox as we were told that there's this potential adopter who was keen to view Sox. But sadly we got played out the last minute. The person set the time at 8.30pm, at 9.15pm he/she told Sandra that he/she's at the vet doing vaccination for his/her dog.
 
End up also never come. Suan liao.
At least we can totally eliminate this person out.
 
Sigh..
 
On a happier note, this girl was doing rather well..
See her pretty dress that Sandra's friend got for Sox while overseas
 
 So happy to see Sox wagging her tail when she saw me :)
 
 
 
 
Jacq Chan with Sox
 
Everything happen for a reason, with the person putting us aeroplane,
 
 Sox had the chance to go for homestay with her bf Kitto.
 
And.. Good news..
 
They are keeping her for good :D
 
你被咬对了!Faster thank Tiger !!
Ah bo you will still be stucked in shelter with those small but painful wounds :P
 
GOOD LUCK SOX SOX, we will miss you!

1 comment:

  1. That is great to hear! Much earlier I was interested in fostering sox but was rejected. Hope she will stay there happily ever after.

    ReplyDelete