Wednesday 4 November 2020

5 years life plans

Penning my goals and thoughts here for future reference.

I finally saved up enough $5 notes to take up level 3 animal comm this dec 2020. And im excited for it! Meanwhile, i will be preparing for my official launch for AC works. Have put this idea on hold for too long (getting a proper page and name set up). My ac cases and clients are mostly by word of mouth..
In between, i have also taken up an online course about animal spirit and messanger. Got an aura book and also about pre birth planning.


Moving on, is reiki level 2. 


If possible i hope to attend a canine/pet massage course, or to learn colour therapy (more for humans) via art. And then nagomi instructor course for future.

And then in future, i have enough sectors to keep income coming in while doing things i like/ feel a sense of passion for.


I like my job now but it isnt wad i wanna do in the long run. Marketing is fun and important but i believe for some biz and cust, u get them when u are ready to expand. 随įž˜. Instead of tirelessly trying to get more exposure by seeding ppl who do not appreciate us or just to get a shout out.

Nonetheless im thankful for the opportunities and skills to learn here.

I finally know how to use AI and can create my own logo 👍 ok good job maylim.


Good luck in achieving your healing studio dream / foot massage business in future.

Byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment