Monday 23 November 2020

Hang in there Buddy.

So long you wish to hang around, so long you still have the will to live. So long you are not suffering too much, we will be there for you. 

I will carry and lift you whenever you fall.
I will nap and cuddle with you when im working from home.
I will buy you roast chicken/kfc or cook you nice food so long you are willing to.
I will massage you so long you feel good.
We will bring you for more car rides to the beach as a family 
We will let you snuggle up your fav blanket

Thank you for being part of my life tui. Thank you for always looking out for me, protecting me in your own ways and  showering me with your love quietly. 

You know our fav memories are all the same bcos when u are happy, im happy too. 

For now, lets just live in the moment and enjoy everyday together. Every waking moment and day tgt is a celebration. 

I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment