Tuesday 30 October 2012

20th Post, Make my nose suan suan

This gonna be a short and sweet post.
Because I woked up seeing a very touching post in fb tagged by Ah beng (Minghui)...



And while I walk to Bedok Inter, my nose become suan suan..



Then after a whole long day out, when I finally settled down and on my com,
Jeanine tagged us with this:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 I dont know how to describe the feeling i had, the moment I see this....



AWWWWWWWWWW..

And then
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 They sian of posing already, so one relax one corner, another eat paper.
-_____-


 And here's some lousy quality pictures of Ah Max :)
He keep moving around lah, hard to catch..



And, to further make this into a Rojak post, here's 2 overdue videos of NFLYnn:

During one of our pack walk at Halus~


And the missing video of her walking 7 dogs..
Richard....... one video u: MILLER MILLER MILLER, then this video u: NICOLE NICOLE NICOLE
LOL!!

Anywayyyyyyyy...

ENJOY!

Tml is midweek, 3 more days to weekend!!

1 comment: