Sunday 14 October 2012

He scare the hell out of me [Sunday]

[Sunday]

It was just another usual morning heading to the shelter and prepping the dogs for walk.
Only thing special was that we had 3 new vollies which came for the try out yesterday and came back again today :)
It's addictive ya?

Brought them in as Minghui was not around yet and some of our usuals are already in kennel 9..
Guinness tried to chew on 2 of the new vollies when they went in. But they managed to stay calm and he stopped.

Time and again, when Zahid the Bangala appears Guinness will go into a frenzy mode, it kept barking and barking till my ear drums are going to burst.
So we prepped the dogs and most of them went out to the car park to wait for the rest, I have to stay inside to wait for Viv to collect her partner of the day, while Jeanine, the new vollie stayed back AWHILE with me, really AWHILE to stop Guinness from escaping out. [Zahid was still within Guinness's eyeview].


A wrong move. A very wrong move. Jeanine squat infront of G to sort of 'calm' him, while i tried to leash him away so that he can stop behaving so crankily....................................................
The next thing I know, Guinness leaped and bite on her face! OMGWT*BBQ (()*)(*$&@*($&^*!.
I was shouting for her to get up immediately before Guinness starts attacking her face further and he reached out for her arms/hands. HOLY SHIT. I cant believe all these are happening right infront of me.....
He didnt want to let go for a few god-damn-long seconds.
Cant really remembered what I exactly did, but i remembered my asking her to stay away from him and spreading my arms like a mother hen. Zzzzzzzz.
The next thing is... TISSUEEEEEEE!!!!!

This cannot justify her wound. Forgot to take a pic ah. This is what's left with me till now. Eww, haven throw..
Her nose was bleeding, not a VERY BIG cut but it was bad enough, both her hands are filled with bite marks and 'holes' (Not puntured wounds, luckily) which i have never seen before la. :'((((
I feel so bad as I failed to protect her and all I could do was to wipe off the blood off her nose and hands and nose and hands repeatedly, and keep asking if she is ok. She told me she's fine. But I keeping telling her no, u are bleeding, she saw my face and ask: "isit really that bad?". I dont know if my expression scared her.. But i cant help it lah!!!! (Minghui, dont roll your eyes pls. U must be thinking: Wah lao, you very lousy... like tt also want to cry) Just yesterday night I was telling myself, Heng ah I wasnt around when Guinness attack the others, all hear say from Hongwee or the rest only...... Now I know why No friend lynn and Nikki are traumautised by him. And just yesterday, Paris lynn was bitten while bathing him.

Win liao lor, win liao. Guinness, you are officially awarded the "Most Biting Cases Dog" of the year.
I should give you a special collar/bandana next time as your present. TSK.

Back to Jeanine, we applied medication on her and SHE STILL WANTS TO FOLLOW US TO PACKWALK!! BRAVE OR WHAT. I bet if its other normal girls, they will 1) SCREAM, 2) CRY, 3) RUN BACK HOME.
I really salute her, and luckily she had her tenanus jab.
So people, it is VERY IMPORTANT for you to get your jab ASAP. *Hinting Ann & Hongwee*
Not that our dogs are crazy but its better to be save than sorry :)

Walked over to Halus, AGAIN.
And chilled in one of the further shelter just incase public COMPLAIN about us AGAIN.
Damn annoying everytime I think of it. Why cant we co-exist and share the area when its open for public? Our dogs dont bark and are constantly on leash. Selfish ppl who only know how to complain :/

Well, the far shelter isnt that bad actually. We took quite a few pictures over there.
Guinness's missed hi-5 with sam
Can you believe he is the cranky aggressive dog in the morning?!
I think he is suffering from jingshenfenlie.


Baby looking half dead
Hazel begging for food with her mega watt smile
Fengyi needs more phoo so i force her to take hahha


Happy vollies
 The lady on the left is Jeanine..
Jia hui & peanut
Me and Fatty yenyen





 Love this pic of Chilli & Yen

 Ann wat to kiss sasha
 LOL! Ann telling Kiwi to look into the camera
 The monster
 Hazel admiring the scenary
 Yenyen & yenyen-to-be..
 Because of this nice clear pic, I got labelled as a 变态
 Peanut girl is back from hospitalization leave






Today's supposed to be a black day theme, cause we will be taking pics with the TRIOS - Junior, Baby, Tux

And so we stand under the blazing sun.. the dogs are super unco-operative.
And our pack leader only came towards the end.
Was so happy to see the rest of our pack - TUI, NICOLE & JOY joining us ^^

BIGGEST PACK WALK EVER
Headed to Pet movers. The usuals are running about, and yenyen as lazy as usual.
Took a very artistic pic of her..

Classic. Too many male dogs in the park, she cannot control..

Chilli was hopping around like a bunny awwwwww..

Went back and bathed the dogs.

Impromtu visit to Oasis second chance.

And before we left the shelter, I saw.....
Solo limping out with a man holding her on a leash. Thousands of question mark popped in my mind.
I HAVE TO ASK THE PERSON IF SOLO IS GG FORT HOMESTAY!!!
So I ask fat (Hongwee) to drive past, and I just randomly ask to clarify.And YES, SHE IS!! And they are bringing her to a vet to treat her wound first.
This is the 2nd time in the day when my nose feel sour.. But its happy tears.


Goodluck Solo, you know we loved you. And we wish you all the best in your foster home,a place with no more dog fights, no more wounds, no more cold hard floor which you can only sit and stare into space to.

& I can foresee my next post will be a very Emo one.

No comments:

Post a Comment