Monday 1 October 2012

Exploring Api Api Route

THE API API WAY

Another usual shelter day where we will bring our furkids for a walk.

Everyweek we took turns to oversleep, guess everyone is too tired.

This week, Hazel's rescuer hui yi joined us together in the pack walk. Hongwee and Marvin stayed back with cesar soo to walk our 'unwalkables' - girlgirl, chilli, tux and hazel.
Hazel & Hongwee . Opps.. Hong wee and hazel (H&H)

Its their first/ second time on leash and Im surprised that they are at pet movers when we returned to kennel. not very sure about the whole process thou.

At the other end, the 8 of us ( Me, No fren lynn, ann, weijie, yanda, richard, gilbert and huiyi) are on our way to Pasir Ris Park..
Sniffing here and there
Half of us are dying half way with our super energetic dogs.
Junior got the 'Most lousy stamina' award, he stopped and lie down at every bus stop we passed by.


          Before and After
            *Yen Yen & Joy*

We passed by the Api Api park/ route which we wanted to explore the previous time, and so we did.
me and my comrade
Yanda(o), Ann, NF lynn and Huiyi
Tui, Joy, Guinness and Yenyen

Yenyen! 不要想不开!

It was a nice cooling place, except the fact that we might be the brunch of the mozzies there. It leads to the park as well, with a shorter route.
With a nice shelter to pose :)

Rested on the green green grass where the dogs and human sort of K.o-ed. And its picture taking time! (We should so organise a picnic session!)

 
Candid ;P

Baby, yanda and junior
Ann and weijie (WHO STILL OWE ME $2)
Dua bu sai - Guess who's?
look at her 'CURVY' body
Fat, i know. I know he is fat I know i know...

Nicole enjoying the seabreeze

Yenyen was doing her rolling stunts and Lynn took a super unglam photo of her..
Prefer the non-censored version WAHAHAH
Guinness showing off his long sexy legs
OMG THEY LOOK 90% ALIKE IN THIS PIC
This pic is so well taken I cannot dont kope and post! Credit to No friend Lynn!

Credit to Gilbert, I love tis pic :D

Tui wasnt very nice to Guinness and keep growling at him.
While I was feeding Tui, Guinness was too into the food that I was holding, being so tam jiak he came over and tui jus went bonkers. Aiya cant help, both guys fighting over me *bu hao yi si*.
This Tui ah, I tried elbowing him and beat his backside and nothing works. Have to stand up, hold the pvc pipe infront of him and scold him before he stop. The next second, keep sticking his fat ass to me and i kept pushing him away. Bad behavior = no reward


(Reward =  me hugging him haha)

when we were leaving, Yenyen play dead with her four legs hanging above the air and refused to move. Super epic, passerby also stopped to look at this fat dog.


SHELTER GOT TALENT:
Contestant 1 : SASHA AND AQUARIUS DRINK

Contestant 2: TUI AND WATERBOTTLE

WHOSE MORE ZAI???
Rested and went back before it start pouring- look at the sky...

the weather was rather good when we are walking over.. Everyone swopped dogs aNd I got back Guinness 💖, Lynn got back Junior 💖. The journey back was very long.. Junior was foaming (not a special sight) hahahah and he is walking super fast in order to reach home earlier.
On the way home (Shelter) ~

A proper packwalk - one straight line with dogs at your side or behind you.

It is always safer to grip the leash of your dog firmly, be it a zen dog or high energy dog because you never know what might trigger them to ki siao. E.g for Tui and yenyen, their trigger point is Cat). I was walking Guinness infront the rest when opposite can another group of Vollies from other shelter.As taught, we have to keep our dogs by ourside and pass each other human to human.. Guinness was good until he suddenly jumped into the passing dogs. Luckily i was able to pull him back immediately and continue walking.. Phew. Think if I was wearing slipper or not gripping hard enough, I will either fall or a dog fight might occur.

Back in the shelter its bathing time, so everyone Fen gong he zuo.
Tui's incharge of eating only..
This is Puo pi (破皮), er, named given by me cause i dunno his name,
His skin problem is getting better..

 Bathed Guinness and i was praying he dun snap and me when I shower his head -_-" cause he hates it and give me the side stare when I want to wash his head.

Was having tummy ache and I went to the toilet for the first time in shelter. Was praying that no one is using, and lucky enough it was empty. But! the lights are not working T_T But emergency I got no choice. It was almost pitch black when I close the door, to be frank Im quite scared but i told myself: If here got ghost, also ghost of dogs right? Nth to be scare nth to be scare... and i chiong out once im done :X


CUTENESS OVERLOAD:
Went back to block 4 and there was 3/4 new pups in the kennel.
One pup especially look like Handsome with floppy ears.
 
He's sooooo cute.. And i love the baby milk smell on him before I bath him. He was struggling a little intially but settle down soon after. Good boy!

Another pup is like a smaller version of muddie, shameless but cute. It loves to poke its face in my phone. so curious abt everything.


Hrllo AM I CUTE?

*look at their paw prints on the floor*

left about 2pm, dead tired.
One more week to go before I can see them again..





** joke of the day: what does <3 mean? Minghui: Fart.




pictures credit to my awesome volly friends and myself and the dogs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment