Sunday 14 October 2012

A rainy day in the shelter [ Saturday ]

A Post Which I Typed On Sat But Didnt Have Time To Upload :S

Ahem. today is a sat, and i didnt go to sch yet again (kids below 16yr old, pls dont learn). Woked up at 1045am, stared at my phone and wonder if I should go down to the shelter... just when im thinking abt giving myself a day's break to slack at home, hongwee called and lied to me that Tui had a big wound bitten by Nicole. Half asleep, I fall for his words.. but still I love my bed more..
After which he passed the phone to Viv, 2 words "come leh" and I know - thats it, im heading down hahahah.

Reached the shelter and only Ruiling was there, the rest are coming back from pack walk from beach. . Puopi greeted me happily when I went into block 2, Momo came to sniff me too ^^
Not long after, Minghui came back with the group of new try out vollies, and was stunned to see me (stunned or maybe shes too happy lah)  Haha!

Helped with rinsing the furkids with water.. Bathing Joy was a breeze, and as usual I have difficulty tricking Tui and Yenyen to the bathing point. Their fat ass just wont budge.

Went over to the last kennel and cute Dusty did a little 'dance' greeting when i stepped in. *heart melts*
Its just a short period of 2 weeks plus and shes opening up well to us ^^
Hopefully we are able to bring her out for walks in the future too :)

Did some rehab with Remy as assigned by our cesar Soo. Haven done this for a long time... Remy have not walk on leash before. This little brat is super food motivated, and his silly actions really make u unable to be angry with him.
Initially part was like tug-o-war, I pull, he stick his butt on the floor, and he kept struggling and struggling....
I forgot to use the most powerful tool------ FOOD!!!!
This is Remy. Sorry Remy, I only have one CLEARER picture of you, because u kept running around...
* marvin and minghui must be thinking: Pls lor May, its your photography skill, dont blame it on the dog.*
See.. I know what you all have in your mind =/


Bit by bit with food and patience, I managed to trick this little boy to walk small rounds in the kennel with me. Given that he is willing to move with me, its a very great improvement already :D Hopefully after a few more sessions, he will be able to go for pack
walk too..

  
 Robin....Hood
Rain started to pour and we are all stucked in the last kennel and this is what we did to pass time:


Our handsome Bangala - Richard

We so need to take a nice picture of Minghui but this one very cui. Too manly.
So i passed her the "broom" and ask her to pose:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She fees DAMN AWKWARD HAHAHAHAHHAHA
Not much improvement thou..





 Junior all of a sudden sit at one corner to emo. That scene is so .......
Then, he changed place to continue emo.

 Kiwi, the new dog
With super big ears

Muddie look sad over here, maybe the weather affect his mood?

Tiger, the same pattern with Guinness and Chilli

Head over to Ikea to fill our stomach and also some human-to-human bonding session with Minghui, Ruiling, Hongwee,Richard, Gilbert..
Had a feast there... Yummy!




Super Hero and Pack Leader ^^

Thats how I spent my half of my Saturday... The other half was spent sleeping.....


No comments:

Post a Comment